Major Rework

Realizing I still dint have enough skill. I needed more practice. I wanted to  build on the basics I already know. I start by watching online tutorials and reading up a bit more to expand my knowledge of different transitions. Checking out classics like cuts and dissolves. I experiment with things like the whip pan, a transition that adds energy to scenes and keeps the story flowing. I give the match cut a shot, trying to connect scenes in a more interesting way. The jump cut makes things snappier or highlighting character emotions. Trying out cross-cutting, I weave different storylines together to add more excitement. I play with cuts like L and J cuts to make dialogues flow more smoothly. Wipes and iris-ins get some attention, giving my films unique touches. Invisible cuts become a handy tool, allowing scenes to flow without distracting the viewer. I experiment with unconventional transitions for a bit of wow factor. The dissolve becomes a go-to choice. I start syncing audio with visuals to add more emotion to moments. Even the simple wipe gets its moment, helping me connect two scenes more smoothly. Learning the pace of a story, I play with fade-ins and fade-outs to find the right rhythm. I pick up tips and tricks, incorporating them into my projects. Through these techniques, I see how the right transition can make a scene stand out. I get better, transitions that shows my growth as a editor. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR

Title research: Men In Black International

Rework